DIVINE definitions: (1) Located anywhere and everywhere at all times; ever-present; (2) Omnitemporal; (3) Serving within creation; ubiquitous; (4) Having infinite range; far-reaching; far-flung; boundless
Comment: All of the Omni’s work together to hold all things and beings within the divine plan. God has to be everywhere (omnipresent) so His all-powerfulness (omnipotence) can work with his absolute knowingness (omniscience). And we can continue to push the boundaries of our ideas about these attributes: within time-space to beyond time and space, from all actuals to all potentials, from human persons to ultimate personalities, from consciousness to superconsciousness.
Definition: being, existing, or occurring at this time; now; current
Proverb: Look to this day for tomorrow is but a vision and yesterday a dream. — Sanskrit
• Consider that this day will never dawn again. — Dante [born Durante degli Alighieri] (c. 1265-1321) Italian Poet
• The past and the future are the gift wrapping for the present. — Jerry Downs (1949-) American Truth-seeker
• I shall tell you a great secret, my friend. Do not wait for the last judgment, it takes place every day. — Albert Camus (1913-1960) French Algerian Philosopher
• [Dorothy:] If you can’t find what you are looking for right where you are then you can’t find it anywhere. — Lyman Frank Baum (1856-1919) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
• What you do in the present creates the future. So, keep your thoughts on the positive side, think about the best that could happen, think about the good things you want to happen. — Peace Pilgrim [born Mildred Lisette Norman] (1908-1981) Steps Toward Inner Peace
• Remember, be here now. — Baba Ram Das [born Richard Alpert] (1931-) American Spiritual Teacher
Note: In times of maximum cosmic exposure we humans can share in the Comic Now. Only then do we begin to see how truly immense it all is.
Comment: Life is a series of minute, connected, and correcting steps. This moment’s actions are connected to the previous and the next with the quantity and the quality of consciousness. One’s conscious actions, intentions, and experiences have an effect on both your future and the larger pool of consciousness.